• Simple, user friendly design
• Simple to install
• Intuitive to use
• 2, 4 or 8 Zones
• Walk test
• Enhanced feature set
• Multilingual text inserts
• Designed to comply with EN54 part 2 and part 4.
The Horizon series of conventional control panels has been
developed to provide a simple and reliable solution to the
demands of today’s fire detection solutions.
The Horizon range has been designed with both installer and
end users requirements in mind.
For installers, Horizon offers an out of the box and on the wall
solution. A combination of quick installation, an enhanced
feature set and advanced programming allows installers to
quickly and simply meet the demands of the user. Equipped
with configurable class change inputs, coincidence detection,
programmable delays to allow alarm verification and the
facility to interface to larger house alarm systems.
For end users, clear visible indications, easy to
• Simple user-friendly design
• Enhanced feature set and advanced programming to meet the
demands of the building manager
• Clear, visible indications with easy to operate functions
• Unique keyswitch to enable controls
• Control buttons are simple and unambiguous, ensuring easy operation
• Facility to interface to larger landlord alarm systems