The CF1000VDS range is available as a high specification 1 or 2 loop intelligent addressable control panel, offering sophisticated functionality with simple end user operation.
The simplicity of operation, powerful cause and effect programming
capability and competitive pricing make the system suitable for a wide
range of small to medium sized projects. CF1000VDS uses soft addressing to minimise installation time and remove the potential for error associated with manual addressing.
These panels can operate as a stand alone panel or as part of a network with the Cooper range of CF3000 panels or other CF1000VDS panels (additional network card required).
The CF1000VDS range of panels have an integral power supply and are supplied with batteries as standard.
An extensive range of compatible intelligent addressable system ancillaries are available to work with the CF1000VDS range all of which incorporate an integral short circuit isolator to provide maximum protection against short circuit faults on the loop.
- Available in 1 and 2 loop versions
- Up to 200 addresses per loop
- Full network capability up to 126 panels
- Soft addressing
- Large versatile touch-screen user interface
- Multi-language selection capability
- Integral battery and power supply
- Flexible cause and effect programming
- Simple to operate end user touch-screen interface
- Flexible distributed network capability
- Full range of compatible accessories
- Easy to design system cause and effect using site installer software
- Full system integrity with Cooper developed protocol