The device is designed for contactless detection of timers and remote controlled explosive devices. The device detects mechanical (clockwise based), electromechanical and electronic (including wrist-watch based) timers, and also electronic remote controlled explosive devices occupied by decoders (pagers, cellular telephones based), by their electric, magnetic, acoustic and vibrating emissions .
• Detection of periodic rhythms of mechanical and electronic timers in improvised explosive devices (I.E.D.).
• Detection of electronic timers, including electronic wrist-watch based.
• The device is simple in use, lightweight and compact.
• The device also has the capability to inspect closed packages and handbags with the help of a needle-shaped acoustic microphone.
• Test targets (mechanical, electromechanical and electronic) are available.
|– mechanical clock based fuses||20 – 100 cm|
|– electromechanical clock based fuses||15 – 40 cm|
|– electronic clock based fuses||5 – 25 cm|
|– electronic control devices||3 – 25 cm|
|Power supply||4 x AA|
|Current compsuntion (in E mode)||not more than 60 mA|
|Operating time with one set of fresh cells||not less than 30 hours|
|Dimensions, mm||510 L x 90 H x 34 D|
|Operating temperature||+5…+40 °C|
|Weight (with case)||650 g (2,4 kg)|