HID ProxPro® II 5455 :-
HID’s ProxPro® II proximity reader for access control combines performance, reliability, and ease of installation into a two-piece, weatherproof potted enclosure. International users will appreciate the multilingual installation manual, lower voltage requirement and flexible mounting options.
Ideal for medium-range applications.
Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Available in black, white, gray or beige.
18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Two-piece reader design allows for easy installation.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance. Optional kit enables mounting behind glass.
- Compare features of the ProxPro II to the original ProxPro reader